II. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
III. WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
IV. WHAT IS A WEB BEACON?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
1. Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
2. Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
3. Advertising cookies
Advertising cookies enable to personalize the advertisements and to gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile created based on one’s click and surfing on a website. With these cookies one, as a website visitor, is linked to a unique ID, so an ad is not seen more than once for example.
4. Marketing / Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to track a user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place these.
5. Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons e.g. for Facebook to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible.
VI. PLACED COOKIES
- Cookies management: cookie_control_consent, cookie_control-enabled_cookies
- Website language: i18n_redirected
- Functional: homfi_favorite_listiings_ids, homfi_search_result_view, homfi_configurator_cart
- Advertising: homfi_sales_manago_contact_id
To manage your cookies click here.
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
IX. ENABLING/DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
X. CONTACT DETAILS
For questions and/or comments about our Cookies Policy please contact us by using the following contact details:
Homfi Sp. z o.o. (formerly: Nowodworski Estates Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k.) ul. Sukiennicza 8/U8, 31-069 Kraków, Polska Website: https://www.homfi.com E-mail: email@example.com, numer telefonu: +48 12 345 21 30.